But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

23.4.09

You're It.

biatch Pictures, Images and Photos
Oh, I hate you so.

Took this on some random person's blog.
Too bored.

1.when was the last message that you received from somebody that its important ?
31 January 2009 ):

2.is that person is in your mind now ?
yes

3.is it a boy or a girl ?
boyy.

4.did you reply the message ?
yeah

5.do you wish to meet that person ?
no, i dont want to see him

6.are you really giving up on everything ?
yeah, there aint no hope anymore.

7.do you have anything to say to that person ?
yes ;;
but i aint saying it here.

8.what are you expecting from that person ?
nothing

9.are you going to miss him ?
yes, but i dont want to.

10.did you guys used to like each other ?
well, one of us did.


Yes, it is you,
my dear.

Buh-bye.

But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥