But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

22.4.09

So hard for it, honeyh.

Best Friends Pictures, Images and Photos
He would never come between us, right?

Hellooooo.
(:
Had a good day.
Despite the worst presentation I've ever done.
I'm so stupid.
I'm doing a presentation about a cerpen,
And did I read the story?
NOOOOOOO.
But I still managed to cover it though.
X]

Oh yeah,
Bitched about someone today.
(:
Yeah, she's so damn lala.
And and,
The guys, Christina and Weiwen did this ultra sick joke.
They played around with the filtered mind of ;;
***** *****
Yes, filtered.
Its so... clean.
And our minds are corrupted already.
A little bit too corrupted.
Hahaha,
It was so funneyh.
I'm getting bored now.
Byebye.
(:

P/S: OMG KRIS ALLEN IS HAWT <3333333333333
Honeyh, he's mine. >D

But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥