But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

21.4.09

I'm not in love.

love photography Pictures, Images and Photos
Will you catch me in your arms?

Haihh.
Again, so emo today.
Aswad's screwed mann.
Haha.
Anyway, when I went online yesterday,
Weiwen, Alya and Aswad were off already.
So, after getting deaf by Snow Patrol,
I called up Zhen Ling.
Talking to her made me feel less emo.
(:
At first I called her for 1 hour, till 1145.
Then, after we told our moms we were going to bed,
she sneaked out to call me again.
==
And talked till 1215.
:D
But had to hang up,
Cause her dad came home.

So, yeah.
After that, went to sleep.
Dreamt about a bitch.
;O

Ohmagod,
She just can never leave me alone.
Can she?

But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥