But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

17.4.09

I should go.

leave me alone Pictures, Images and Photos
Yes, I mean it.

I don't understand people.
Especially her.
Why can't she just leave me alone?
I mean, can't I have some space?
You think you're oh-so-perfect.
I'm so sorry to burst your bubble,
But you're NOT.
How many times do I have to repeat myself?
Are you really that stupid?
Oh, so you think I'm stupid?
Fine, gotta problem with that?
No?
So,
BUZZ OFF.
==
You don't even have common sense.
Urgh,
I wonder who truly likes you.

*
Okay, change of topic.
:D
Sorry I was so emo.
Just wanted to let that out.
Okay.
So, Weiwen,
Before you ask me who that 'person' is,
It's none of the bitches.
The pic is also emo.
O.O
Hahaha.
Yeah, I'll probably have a group convo with ;
Weiwen, Aswad & Joshua later.
Gonna talk about tomorrow.
(:

But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥