But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

20.4.09

I need your grace.

lonely Pictures, Images and Photos
Am I now just another girl in your life?

Heylo (:
Had quite a good time at school today.
First, it was BM.
Lalala, Englishhh.
Miss Tan gave us work.
We had to do some summary.
But nobody knew how to do it.
T_T
Anyway, that was where the fun was.
Since Weiwen was sitting alone,
and Shihou was sitting alone,
Miss Tan put them together.
:DD
Then Aswad, me, Zhen Ling and Joshua started giggling.
NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK
;]
Weiwen got really irritated.
Shihou was just so blur.
LOL
Zhen Ling and I tried to throw stuff between them
So that they would bump their heads.
But we were such bad aimers,
We failed.
But it was fun trying though.
X)))
So yeah, rehat.
Me, Alya, Christina, Weiwen, Joshua, Aswad & Zhenling
went to the library.
Was suppose to do the BM project.
But ended up having Sofea helping us.
And there was no progress.
Sad right?
After that, agama.
Listened to teacher.
Actually slept in class.
And made Aswad jealous.
>D
And in the surau,
Aswad was imam.
ELL OH ELL
Haha.
Then geografi.
UFH.
Teacher talks too fast.
Teacher writes too fast.
What?
Are we video recorders now?
Can capture every second?
And she actually think our brain
-well, my brain-
has the capacity to learn NINE topics.
What a lie.
Haihh.
Damn lazy.
Finished all my homework!
:)
St Johns exam this Saturday!
):
Oh damn shittay.

But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥