But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

28.4.09

I don't quite know.

Heylo people.
(:
Went to school today.
Didn't learn Agama at all.
WHEEEEEE!
Then Aswad took the mineral water bottle,
and poke it on top.
And he, Joshua and Shihou kept on spraying Weiwen and I.
=="
Then, maths, english blablabla.
PJK!
Or in other words
PJas!
(*damn I miss calling it PJas)
Anyway, had to do jangkauan melunjur.
-______-
So yeah, got bad results.
But me, Aswad and Weiwen kept on spraying each other.
And Furqan & Aswad had to teach Triple C to tie shoelaces.
Yes, shoelaces.
Anyway, since it was Adam Azman's birthday ;
*Horror music*
He got splased.
:DDD
How many bottles, I lost count.
LOL
Tomorrow,
RYAN FOONG.
*Evil laugh*
Oh, I am so dead on my birthday.
But better get wet on my birthday,
Then anyday unexpected,
Like Christina.
:D
Happy Birthday Adam!
Cempaka's birthday present to you.
;)
But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥