But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

13.4.09

I am yours forever.



Just to be clear, Weiwen,
That is
NOT for him.
I repeat - NOT, for him.
Thank you for understanding.

T.T

So yeah, I've got two projects due Friday.
OMG.
I'm doomed.

And to be on the dark side,
None of them are nice.
I'm excited for the one due in June though.
X)

We'll have to either do a 10minute vid or a 3-page column.
The theme was problems faced by teenagers.
At first, Weiwen wanted to do a fashion crisis,
In the 3-page column.
But after getting a group,
We decided to go along Aswad's idea ;

Gangsterism
Vandalism
Drugs
Smoking
etc.

Cool right?
So we went along with the 10minute vid.
Oh yeah,
And we're gonna terrorize Aswad's house with vandalism
:D
TEEHEE

Yeah, that's about it.
I've got some other thing I wanna tell you.
But Aswad reads my blog,
So,
I can't tell him about it.
Blame him
If I don't tell you about it.
;P

But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥

P/S: That line is sooooo cool! (:
I don't know,
It just sounds nice.
:D