But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

13.4.09

Dear ******,

Mann, don't you ever think?!
I mean, come on.
You've become a total bee-atch.
Oh, wait, you don't know that word, or even how to spell it.
Since you're such a goody-goody.
Let me teach you ;;
bee - eye - tee - see - hedge

Get it now?
Nahh, I didn't think so.
So, yeah, you've been getting on everyone's nerves.
Yes, EVERYONE.
You think you're so likable.
But guess what?
You're NOT.
Deal with it.
It's reality.
So, stop living in your stupid fantasies.
Cause, in case you haven't noticed, aren't even this close to coming true.
Cuppish?

Stop making me hate you.
Because I hate it,
And I know you hate it too.
So just stop being a bitch,
And everyone's happy.
Okay?

Lotsa love,
Aishah <3>