But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

18.4.09

All that I am.


And may I be lonely, until you be mine forever.

Heylo people (:
Had SO much fun today.
At Aswad's house.
:D

HAHAHA.
Weiwen and I came together,
'cause she didn't know where his house was.
And we were the first the be there.
So, thank god I came later.
Anyway, after playing with some Aerosmith game,
and Little Dush (?),
Joshua came.
How glad was Aswad.
Then, after chit chat and what,
Alya came.
And bla bla bla,
Christina came.
So, yeah, shortcut.
Eheh.
After whatsoever,
We all decided to push Alya into his swimming pool.
:DDDD
At first, she didn't wanna go it.
I think, Weiwen decided to push me in.
But she came in with me
(:
Then I lost my specs.
==
After staying in the pool, about to give up on my search,
I FOUND IT.
Oh joy.
Wheeeeeeeeeee.
Then, I pushed Joshua.
Nyeheheh.
Then he lost his specs.
=="
But his was easy to find.
'Cause it was black.
Then he said he couldn't get it.
So, I went in.
(See, I'm oh-so-generous.)
Just when he thought we weren't gonna find it.
TADA!
Haha, I got it.
:]
And guess what?
My pockets keep on getting filled with water,
So there's always bubbles going up my shirt.
T_T
And so, after pulling, swinging, pushing, piggy-backing
and all, it was 730.
After we changed and all,
(Weiwen, Christina and Joshua were so slow -_-)
Aswad's mom cooked chicken rice.
X]
Delicious mannn!
Haha,
Then, I thought about waiting for Christina.
Turned out,
I was the last one to go home.
8|

Hahahaha, despite all that,
It was awesome.
Can't wait for tomorrow.
*nudge nudge wink wink*
;D

But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥