But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

10.3.09

lets try bugspray.

That's what Aswad says.

If you ever meet this dude, do NOT - I repeat - do NOT give him bugspray, matches or a lighter. He'll just burn your pants. Like what he did to himself. You don't want that to happen, now do you?

Ming Huay's bugging me for an update, yeah yeah. Be patient, my dear.

Anyway, today's exam. Great. This is what happens when you mix boredom and studying together. Tell me, how many SMKDU students would actually study? NONE. Well, if you count out nerdy people like Alya. and Avyi, I guess. But yeah, practically no-one.

But then again, its been only 2 months, so the exams can't be that hard.







right?

Damnit.
Guess I'll have to actually study then.

There's not much time left today
Life is a highway,
I wanna ride it all night long
If your going my way,
I wanna drive it all night long
-Life Is A Highway, Rascal Flatts