But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

12.3.09

Good Morning :)

sunrise Pictures, Images and Photos
Good Morning ;)

Woke up at 6 today. Since I was bored, and Wei Wen woke me up at 7 the other day, I decided to take revenge.

Well ha-ha.

Boo-hoo for you, Weiwen.

She was talking like a zombie, and cursing at me. Saying she'll 'dedicate a whole post to this' and put stupid friend quotes.

***
Anyway, I wasted a good 18 bucks for talking to her for 57 minutes & 39 seconds. This was our conversation*;
*aishah & weiwen

Hello, Good Morning :D
Why you wake me up so earlyyyyyyyy?! haihh, what time is it?
Err, 6?
Oh really? I thought it was 3.
Ookayy, its 6.
Oh, okay. You wake me up for whaat?
I don't know, I woke up too early. Don't know why. Plus you asked me to do the tag right? So I woke you up lahh.
But I didn't wake you up at 6!
You woke me up at 7.
We-ell... its still later then 6.
Only an hour. You're awake anyway, so shut up.
My brain is dead. My retardedness haven't been unleashed yet.
You're brain's DEAD.
Yeah, dead. My brain's been murdered.
Don't get me thinking about murderers. My room's dark and its kinda scary when you think a murderer is gonna pop out from somewhere.
My room too. Yea yea.
I like Phineas and Ferb.
Phineas and Ferb, Phineas, Ferb and Phineas.
Ferb like, has like, only one line per episode. O,O
Yeahhhh..... Phineas, Phineas and Ferb, Phineas, Ferb and Phineas.
"Because, she's a tire-spinning, gear-grinding, clutch-burning, backfiring, paint-trading, red-lining, overheating-throttle-stumping, truck-driving girl."
*haha* Yeahh.
'Watcha dooin?' -in the Isabella voice.
*HAHAH* yeahh
And Perry the Platypus.
I don't know if that Perry the Platypus and the evil guy are friends or enemies.
Yeah, there's this episode....... damn stupid lah they all.
*laughs - finally laugh*
Yay, your retardedness is back!

The rest was just repetition of "I'll KILL you!" and "I'm bored. 8|"
Oh yeah, the next part was awesome.

I'm sleepy. Tell me a story.
Okay okay; once upon a time, there was a cute little girl called... err... Isabella. And there was this dragon who ate her up. The end.
That's not a happy ending, I want a happy ending.
Fine fine; once upon a time, Isabella had a friend, a pink purple dragon called Penny. Isabella got her dream toy, a pink plushie unicorn from Penny on her birthday. The end.
Yayyyy, I want a pink unicorn!
WTH =.="
I want a pink unicorn, I want a pink unicorn, I want a pink unicorn!


and yeah, blablabla.

Oh, and I just realised the evil dude's name is Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz. 8|

So, yeah. WOOOOOOOO your mom went off to Thailand :)
This post to you my retard <3

"Because she's a tire-spinning, gear-grinding, clutch-burning, backfiring, paint-trading, red-lining, overheating-throttle-stumping, truck-driving girl."
-Ferb :D