But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

18.3.09

Emo?

Out of all my favourite songs, which somehow are all NOT me, only ONE is a me song. And its an emo song, a heart broken song I guess;

American Suite-Hearts - Fall Out Boy
Beautiful Lie - 30 Seconds to Mars
Any Man Of Mine - Shania Twain
The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script

I think those people would find which song is NOT me. I'm weird nowadays.

Oh, and there are some people out there who are devils in disguise. They are nice, you've known then for, like, forever. But then, ONE thing makes them instantly evil. And these people whom I'm referring to, have an evil deed in common : GOING TO AN AWESOME HOLIDAY I DIDN'T GET TO GO.
birds in my ear and a devil on my shoulder risque cute is what we aim for lyrics quote Pictures, Images and Photos
First, WW goes to Tioman, went scuba diving and didn't answer my calls because she was 'sleeping'.
Second, Ideen's going to Florida at the end of the year. I don'y have to explain further.
Third, Aliya* went to Genting and I was left at home chatting to Faizal, not that I'm complaining.

But at least I got into this ridiculously ridiculous argue with Aswad. About korean guppies and their korean taekwondo that kicks-piranhas-ass tails. I was bored so, go with the flow of the damn stupid argument.
And anything I do or say better be okay
When I have a bad hair day
And if I change my mind
A million times
-Any Man Of Mine, Shania Twain