But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

16.3.09

Lucky number,

TOP 13 ;O

WOW, Anoop is damn lucky.

I personally love Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, Scott McIntyre & Jasmine Murray.
Kris made me addicted to Michael Jackson's Remember The Time. I know, Michael Jackson. But he made it so awesome, now I'm addicted.
I simply just can't believe Kris is married. He looks too young to be married. Oh, hmm.

What can you do?

Anyway, I know this is a short post, but at least its better then nothing. And I just found out from Ellynne, that one of them is gay. OH-EM-GEE. Urgh, just get it outta my mind.

I'd better go now, I'll post more tomorrow, when my retarded thinking comes back.

;D
The way you make me feel,
You really turn me on,
You knock me off of my feet, now baby
My lonely days are gone
-The Way You Make Me Feel, Michael Jackson