But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

16.2.09

Good Morning :D

yeea, ignore the title -.- some crazy retarded woman wrote that.

ANYWAAYY, im so darn frickin bored. Wei Wen cant sleepover tomorrow :'( haihh, dah la she's coming to my house extra early wednesday. means i have to wake up extra early that morning PFFTT =.= HAHA all your fault weiwen! oh, but she's bringing her laptooppp! WHEEEE can waste time gossip and blog-surf and nigahiga-ing HAHAHAH dah plan dah awal awal.

gila laa, you know girls, always snd up gossiping, even if we dont plan to? well, exclude you tomboys lahh. i guess you gossip abt a non-tomboy then. my posts dont have pictures nowadays kann? dont know wht pictures to put lahhh.

nak sangat ke? nah, amik kaucantik gila kan her shades? DAYUMNN
i love photography <33