But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

10.12.08

Hooi Yen's (:

Where would you go if someone sponsored you a plane ticket ?
England! ;D

What's your favorite thing to do ?
listen to music, gossip with them

Do you think money can buy happiness ?
well, not real happiness

If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be ?
lemme think abt it, if its just one

5 Things you cant live without :
1) THEM <3
2) movies XD
3) music
4) chocolate buns
5) THEM (X

What are you afraid to lose ?
time

If you win 1 million dollars, what would you do ?
i would donate like, 1000bucks to the OKU and maybe SHOP (:

List down 3 good points about the person who gave you this survey.
she's hyper, awesome and loves spare paper ;D

What makes you happy ?
music, fairytale life, hot chocolate sauce on vanilla ice-cream, oh ohh McD & hot dudees 8)

What kind of person do you hate most ?
the snobbish im-im-so-perfect-worship-me-or-go-die-and-make-sure-no-blood-touches-my-diamond-covered-10000000000000000000000dollar-puppy kind

If you have a superpower, what would it be ?
ALL THAT EXISTS 0_0
yes, i can be greedy

Would you go for happiness or money ?
Happiness.

Who do you think is the most important people in your life ?
Friends of course!

If you have a boyfriend, would you die for him ?
depends.


Who's the last person who hugged you?
uhh.............. mum i think

What is the thing you want to do so badly now ?
skip ballet -___-'

Are you courageous enough tell a person that you like him/her ?

nope.

If you can do one thing all over again, what would it be ?
8th December 2008 please (:

7 things that scare you :
1) big angry looking dogs
2) huge exams
3) dad
4) global warming

5) wars
6) landslides
7) flashfloods

7 things you like most :
1) Taylor Swift <3
2) Skandar Keynes <3
3) Music <3
4) Twilight!
5) Romance Movies
6) Movies with handsome dudes 8D
7) True Friends <3

7 important things in your room :
1) Bed
2) Door
3) Toilet
4) Window
5) Wardrobe
6) Pillows
7) Lights

7 random facts about me :
1) I can be hyper

2) I love Taylor Swift
3) & Skandar Keynes too
4) has an unachievable ambition
5) Finds my dad VERY disturbing
6) is watching Wild Child tomorrow
7) loves chocolate

7 things I plan to do before I die :
1) get married
2) have kids
3) grandkids
4) no idea
5) no idea
6) no idea
7) no idea

7 things I can do :
1) breathe
2) touch
3) see
4) hear
5) type
6) sit
7) berangan


7 things I CANT do :
1) achieve my ambition
2) tolerate my dad
3) not watch ellen degeneres show
4) sit still
5) be normal
6) find "him"
7) survive my house =,='


7 things you're attracted by the opposite sex :
1) eyes
2) hair
3) other physical appearence
4) smartness
5) not sick
6) sweet
7) makes my day anytime (:

7 things I always say :
1) mmm
2) Yeeeaaaa

3) shoot
4) shit
5) wth

6) oowwwhhh
7) okayy

7 people to do this :
whoever reads this